Manga Verde Beach Residence is a luxury development of 16 apartments, in a prime location, right on the beach of the tropical island of Itamaraca in NE Brazil.
- built over 2 floors in an open V-shape, allowing maximum views and breezes to all units.
- Fourteen apartments are 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and two are 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, on private lands wholly owned by the condominium, with security, large pool, parking, plus facilities.
- Construction is at the last stage- all licenses, permissions and 'memorial de incorporacao' in place.
- This has all the requirements for a perfect investment in Brazil ... location ... price ... size ... comfort … design, combined with huge rental potential.
- One of the nicest locations and best beaches on the island within walking distance of Forte Orange, and Coroa do Aviao.
- The units are built to the highest standard on the island and have a large pool and direct access to the beach and the ocean. The front units will enjoy also large private terraces.
- Fully experienced property and rental management services available locally - let your investment begin producing right away.
- International airport one hour away, with daily flights to the USA and Europe.
- Local activities include sailing, kayaking, kitesurfing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, snorkeling on the reef, boat trips, beach life and cultural visits of the island’s heritage.
There are eight apartments on each floor, with numbers 01-08 being on the lower level, numbered from the beach. They are not all identical in layout, and sizes do vary – see layouts. The upper floor units (11-16) is connected by an external bridge over the central communal area, which itself is accessed by a central staircase. Number 9 and 10 are facing the beach and have a private stair access and a larger private terrace.
Unilever, Alcoa and other large companies have offices located less than 30 min from the island, and numerous other ancillary businesses are being attracted to the area. Hyundai, Fiat, Ambev and Itaipava have already started construction of their new plants,and others are following over the next 12 months. Itamaraca is therefore the ideal spot for their executives and managers to have their short/long term rentals and/or investments, and has already attracted interest.
At 67-81 square meters each, these properties are suitable for residential, rental, retirement or holiday homes. On-site facilities includes pools, garden areas, security, communal maintenance, laundry and off-road parking, and of course direct beach access.
Each unit have great rental potential. Short term (eg December to March) should return up to R$5000 per month, and long term (12 months) as much as R$4000 per month. Full property and rental management services are available on the site. Rental pool options will be also available to owners.
The land is fully owned by the developer, free of any finance, and full planning permission has been granted both by the local town hall and by the environmental authorities. This is a condominium fully owned and organized by the owners. Monthly fees are estimated to be around R$450, and includes grounds and pool maintenance, communal electric, and all water bills.